It’s Beneficial to Drink Tea – and Here’s Why
Top 5 Benefits of Drinking Tea Daily
There’s been a lot of research over the years on tea and the benefits that go along with drinking it regularly. Although there are many types of teas, the types that are highlighted below have been researched and shown to provide significant health benefits.
As always, it is important to remember that each of us are different. The way your body responds may be different than someone else’s. It is always important to discuss any changes to your nutrition with your doctor if you are on medication, or if you have specific allergies or health complications which could cause an adverse reaction.
5 Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Antioxidants – All teas have a level of antioxidants that can be beneficial for your health. However, white tea has been shown to have a higher level of antioxidants, as it is not as processed as other forms of tea.
Antioxidants prevent oxidation which can lead to damage of your cells. This damage can cause cancer and other diseases. Studies have shown that the antioxidants in green tea may interfere with the growth of different cancers such as lung, breast, and bladder.
- Caffeine Content –Tea contains about half as much caffeine as coffee. This provides many with the same “pick me up” they look for from a cup of coffee without the side effects. Caffeine overload can cause many to experience anxiety, insomnia, digestive problems and other unpleasant side effects.
- Weight Loss – Studies have shown that green tea is a natural hunger suppressant which can aide in healthy weight loss. Studies have also shown that green tea can aide in digestion. When you are trying to lose weight, it is vital that you are digesting the food you are eating, especially if you are on a restrictive diet. Drinking green tea daily can assist in the digestive process and help ensure that your body is indeed absorbing the nutrients you are putting into it.
- Bone Health –As we grow older, bone density begins to decrease. Maintaining one’s bone health through the entire lifespan is vital to your health and well-being. Moringa tea has more calcium per serving than milk. Calcium is vital to your bone health. It is also high in Vitamin K which is vital as it helps your body absorption of the calcium you do consume through food or other sources.
- Decreased Blood Pressure and Cholesterol – Research has shown that drinking green tea will improve your blood flow over time. This improved blood flow will have many positive health affects over time such as decreasing blood pressure, improving cholesterol and even lowering the risk of stroke.
- Regulates Blood Sugar – Green Tea has been shown to keep blood sugars stable in individuals with diabetes. For many with this disease it is a daily fight to maintain and regulate blood sugars, which can make losing weight more difficult.
Start Adding Tea to Your Daily Routine Today!
Were you aware of how many benefits drinking tea can have for your health?! What’s even more crazy is that these are just the top five of many benefits you could find from drinking tea daily. This is one of the easiest changes you could make that could provide significant benefits to your health in the long and short term. It’s time to start today! If you’re having a hard time deciding which tea would be best for you, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.